Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

One of my grandads was a army quartermaster during korea. Served in france doing logistics.

The family business is specialty rubber molding, and during ww2 it became a shell factory. The same pressroom is still used today, which is pretty mindbending. Also like 200 yards down the road they found a trio of german spies and radios. I should try to search for it sometime.

My great uncle was a railroad guy in the army, i think. He went to kuwait during desert storm, now he does a public access show for the vfw

My great uncle on my other side was a navy firefighter. I think he was in vietnam, i havent seen him in like 20 years.

Also theres like a far off cousin of a cousin on my grandmothers side that got kicked out out the marines for doing, and i am quoting my mother after reading about another crime committed in the local paper, "some kinda gorilla steroid stuff that he was injecting into himself."

The crime that was in the paper was he got busted for voyuerism when a girl found him jerking off inside the wall of a tanning booth

usmc.txt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread