Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will the global economy implode in 2016?
We're hosed - I have stocked up on canned goods
My private security guards will shoot the paupers
We'll be good or at least coast along
I have no earthly clue
View Results

• Locked thread
SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Is this the right thread to post gulag the bankers or is that a no-no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

It's a good thing those rallies worked. If they hadn't happened, we might still have troops in the middle east to this very day

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Hmm what's a country that supposedly has good coverage for all people and actually exports tons of doctors to the rest of the world? I think they may be close by even.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

the heat goes wrong posted:

According to WHO, that country only ranks 39th among the world’s health systems. That won´t do. We are americans. And as ameicans, we only desrve the best!
Thats why we put in the effort, and now are completely satisified with our healthcare. Sure, we spend 20 times more money than they, but thanks to that, we americans can enjoy our 37th best healthcare system on the planet. No, it is literally impossible to change any bits of the system. America is a special and unique country.

What's the emote for the crying eagle

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

It's crazy that it's politically acceptable to spend trillions on a war halfway across the world but spending a fraction of that guaranteeing Healthcare for our people is unthinkable.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

If a place can replace 50% of the labor required with automated labor, they won't just have their workers work half as hard

This is no good

E: I misread your post at first cause I thought you said it was important for people to be able to industrialize without paying people more. Important as in good.

SSJ_naruto_2003 fucked around with this message at 18:57 on Jan 11, 2017

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Still ridiculous that in our system, having robots to do a job is a bad thing. Mincome or something similar need to be soon.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

You said that less inequality wasn't good so I think you're actually just saying random poo poo to get people to argue with you.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Strangely those in power tend to write the rules that keep them in power.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

It can be read either way. More demand for low or no skill jobs than there is supply, or more demand for (low to No skill) labor

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Lol if you think most baby decisions are more than "I'm tired of all these contraceptives and I'm married/in a relationship anyways, we'll see what happens"

Most are probably less thought out than that.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

The rich get richer has been a pretty solid trend for the last 50 years.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Unemployed and those who are employed at poverty wages too. It's hard to move up when you're working two part time min wage jobs that both want 24/7 availability to work 20 hours a week.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

I'm the millions employed in 0 hour contracta

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Don't they have like way less resources than the us

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

I'd say more than 80% of my possessions are used honestly.

• Locked thread