Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will the global economy implode in 2016?
We're hosed - I have stocked up on canned goods
My private security guards will shoot the paupers
We'll be good or at least coast along
I have no earthly clue
View Results

• Locked thread
Anubis
Oct 9, 2003

It's hard to keep sand out of ears this big.
Fun Shoe

Cantorsdust posted:

You're literally advocating for Mexican-American War 2 here. If it was anyone else but MIGF I would be surprised.

The ecological disaster that the wall would produce is just a fun super bonus too!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anubis
Oct 9, 2003

Fun Shoe

Rime posted:

And how close are YOU to set aside the shitposting and refined sugar and start slaughtering the upper classes while living like a hunted dog? Nobody is going to revolt in a country which actually matters, those days are gone outside of shitholes which only serve as resource mines for the west.

I rather agree, society maybe 2 missed meals away from anarchy but crappy calories are cheap and even our government isn't so stupid as to let 20 somethings starve. If it's kill or starve, sure, the poor rise up. Otherwise you'd be shocked what people can be convinced is normal and tolerate as long as they can be convinced it's temporary.

Anubis
Oct 9, 2003

Fun Shoe

ThisIsWhyTrumpWon posted:

So I'm seeing commercials for car sales offering 5 months of no payments...

There's a massive bubble ready to pop here when it comes to car loans and this poo poo is only going to make things worse. It's insane.

Those have always existed. No payments till next year has always been super common when they're clearing off last year's models. Some dealers just figured out that they can basically offer the same thing before they cut prices in September and make out better.

• Locked thread