Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
i mean I actually am right now and it sucks balls

lots of mechanical trubs getting into the city

it's been over half an hour now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
*foils Radical Islamic Terrorists*

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Ride it *woo woo* come on ride the train.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
where are you stuck

once got delayed for an hour in the peak district in the sun, i was high as balls and it was pretty pleasant

stuck outside wolverhampton when its grey and rainy is not as fun

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Oh this is a seaward 850 c class engine with a block r turbo built by weyland yutani. Oh this is so exciting. Did you know that the 850 C produces over 1500 horsepower of torque upon start up. It has a top speed, heh, where applicable, of over 125 MPH? It can haul up to 200 cars with over 2,000 tons of weight attached to it.

Oh man, this is just the most exciting....

Wait...

What are you doing?

NO NO! GET OFF OF ME!
*GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG* ICAN'TBREATHE *GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG* *PUKES*

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
all i know about trains is that pacers look like buses because they were made from left over bits of bus in the 80s and they suck dick

wireframeskull
Dec 3, 2006

i want to live in a choo choo train

lDDQD
Apr 16, 2006
*stands up* Somebody on this train is a murderer!

wireframeskull
Dec 3, 2006

i want to ride across the USA

i want to spend my days in the caboose-ay

i want to live want to live in a choo choo train

Laurenz
Dec 21, 2015

They call him little janny hotpockets. He was terrific, he was the best, and he did it for free too.
everybody on the crazy train

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
I'm going to ride your caboose, OP :wink:

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Aw poo poo I can't even have a smoke whar ever will I do? :(

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
*farts loudly*

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
*pops vanilla ices 'stop that train' cassette tape into Walkman, hangs face out window, takes primitive 'selfie' with Polaroid. Writes 'warp speed lol' in white space of developing Polaroid as an image of distorted, windblown cheeks emerges. Holy poo poo, the phrase 'lol' hasn't been invented yet, this is a time train* :stare:

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015
*faints*

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
all aboard the snowpiercer rear-cabin daily commute express

choo choo!

Kitsunegari
Aug 5, 2013
I was stuck on a train from Ansbach to Paris for like four hours next to this old loving French dude and I could smell his balls

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

*foils Radical Islamic Terrorists*

*fumbles around trying to load an AK, very loudly in the bathroom*

Kitsunegari posted:

I was stuck on a train from Ansbach to Paris for like four hours next to this old loving French dude and I could smell his balls

nice of him to allow you that privilege, did you ask before you leaned over or did you just force the issue knowing he was a sub?

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

reenact the plot of Chapter 6 in Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door, objectively the greatest game ever made

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

im on a train too op

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
wheres the drinkin car

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

op ur too fat to get off the train lmbo

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
sounds like somebody lives in the jewel of the midwest, the city of broad shoulders, the windy city as some call it. enjoy your commute. shoulda took the bus

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

its discovery zone for my autism, set up the birthday room!!

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

VendaGoat posted:

Did you know that the 850 C produces over 1500 horsepower of torque upon start up.

You can't have horsepower of torque any more than you can have liters of kilograms.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
I sure do appreciate my municipality's public transit system. Don't you agree fellow passenger who is gay and hitting on me and I don't realize it?

this one's a true story.

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

ikanreed posted:

I sure do appreciate my municipality's public transit system. Don't you agree fellow passenger who is gay and hitting on me and I don't realize it?

this one's a true story.

itt we are getting sucked on a train

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

No. 6 posted:

You can't have horsepower of torque any more than you can have liters of kilograms.

:spergin:

Did you read that post?

Kitsunegari
Aug 5, 2013

VikingSkull posted:

*fumbles around trying to load an AK, very loudly in the bathroom*

nice of him to allow you that privilege, did you ask before you leaned over or did you just force the issue knowing he was a sub?

Consent was exchanged through extended flirtatious eye contact

YoungSexualNorton
Aug 8, 2004
These are good for the children's brains.
everybody think of riddles to ask the train so that 8 years from now stephen king can take a giant poo poo on our until-now decent storyline

Laurenz
Dec 21, 2015

They call him little janny hotpockets. He was terrific, he was the best, and he did it for free too.
its a bullet train!

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

XMNN posted:

all i know about trains is that pacers look like buses because they were made from left over bits of bus in the 80s and they suck dick

Don't pretend you don't like that sweet sweet nodding donkey action.

I work on the trains so technically my entire life is me stuck on a train until I die.

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
Everyday on my commute I pray for a fatal derailment to end my suffering.

Crewmine
Apr 26, 2012
I like it when you're crushed up against the door window while your train is delayed outside a station and there's another train right next to yours that's also delayed with a parallel train version of you crushed up against the door window in the other train and you have no choice but to stare at each other for twenty minutes, only a few feet away from one another but trapped in different worlds

Flaccid Trip
Apr 29, 2008

If you ever consider going cross-country on Amtrak, don't.

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
i'm time traveling jake gyllenhaal in that lovely movie directed by david bowie's son.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I did a 1000 mile trip on Amtrak once, on the nice train with a real dining car and a lounge car. I feel like I could have gotten some train strange if I had made an effort.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Maoist Pussy posted:

I did a 1000 mile trip on Amtrak once, on the nice train with a real dining car and a lounge car. I feel like I could have gotten some train strange if I had made an effort.

train strange sounds legit what would you call it though like being in the foot high club?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

On the bullet train I whip out my junk and start playing checkers against it. I stick a checker partway in the hole and let it fall where it may. I'm losing but winning as well in the real game, life

• Locked thread