Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate

I dont know posted:

It had a 1.2 in the demo for it's premier, and it remains to be seen how much that number will drop for the second episode. Right now, Arrow is getting 1.0-1.1 and Flash is 1.3-1.4. Unless that number goes up by alot, I suspect you're right about it only being one season. The CW president hinted that they are considering a live action Vixon series, but he also hinted about her joining LOT so who knows.

1.2 in the demo is pretty drat good in today's TV landscape and loving amazing for the CW.

The biggest problem is the CW seems to have too many shows they want to keep going at the moment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate

MacheteZombie posted:

Do you have demo stats on Supergirl?

I ask because I make my gf watch all these crappy superhero shows with me, and Supergirl and Agent Carter are the only two she ever says, "Pause it while I run to the other room real quick." So I'm curious to see if they are picking up numbers from the women demo. (I imagine so, but still would be interested to see how much)

It seems to do around a 1.8, which isn't amazing 5 years ago but is ok in today's market.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
I will forgive this show many things because they killed Carter. It's enough to carry me through the season at least.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate

Scyantific posted:

Goddammit, Carter's coming back in the next episode

gently caress this show!

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate

Tiggum posted:

Yeah, I'll be disappointed if this isn't what they're going for. Sure, Savage is a murderous psychopath, but he actually creates an empire that brings peace and prosperity to the world for the next 10,000 years, and without him we'd have 10,000 years of constant war with 99% of the world's population living in poverty, so we'll look the other way about those people he killed.

This is one of the later LSH storylines but involving Ras Al'Gauld but I think I would laugh more if it was Savage.

Or His wife was one of Savages many kids who dies by accident.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
Snart better not be dead for good, Snart for Carter is not a good trade.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
Rather then save Esteintine they should have saved Ted Knight (starman) as he created the bomb in DC

• Locked thread