Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bozart
Oct 28, 2006

Give me the finger.

ApeHawk posted:

But if he had two guns then he wouldn't have a free hand to phase through anyone's heart.

Yes he would, he is really, really fast.

e: also he could totally phase the gun into someone and then shoot them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bozart
Oct 28, 2006

Give me the finger.
My theory is that he is now dr stein's great x10 grandson by way of stein's new daughter, which is why he didn't kill him.

Bozart
Oct 28, 2006

Give me the finger.
So I've saved the universe countless times. Do they call me universe saver? No. I've preserved the timeline again and again. Do they call me the preserver? No. I've defeated hundreds of villains in the name of justice, but do they call me Rip the Just? No. But I gently caress a waverider one time...

Bozart
Oct 28, 2006

Give me the finger.
Yeah I don't know why everyone thinks the legends broke time, 3 eps into season 3 we'l find out it was Barry trying to save his relationship with Joe

Bozart
Oct 28, 2006

Give me the finger.
He's always very small though. Maybe he takes shrinking from uh, that other guy

Bozart
Oct 28, 2006

Give me the finger.

this would be unironically awesome

Bozart
Oct 28, 2006

Give me the finger.
she puts the t in LGBTT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bozart
Oct 28, 2006

Give me the finger.
It would be amazing if after all the time lesbianism she was up to that she went back to her time and everyone was like yeah we are all lesbians now and she would be like I'm bi

• Locked thread