Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

lotus circle posted:

She was always bi, it's just that CW had been rumored to pressure the producers to just make her lesbian and ignore that she was once in love with Oliver and had a thing for Cold people really don't like acknowledging that bisexuality is a thing.
FTFY.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

lotus circle posted:

Supergirl I have also not watched, but all readings I've done on it seem to say it has not been as good as s1. And s1 was already borderline good, so this season doesn't sound promising at all.

I gave up on Supergirl in season one, but I watched and enjoyed the Flash crossover so I gave it another chance at the start of season two and have mostly enjoyed it since.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Licarn posted:

They should have used the spear to remove the spear itself from reality.
I really hope someone suggests this to them next episode and they're just like "poo poo. That would have worked."

Mr Beens posted:

JRR Toll-Keen
How do you think it's pronounced?

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

TFRazorsaw posted:

I'm bisexual myself, it's not like I'm concern trolling here. It's a small thing but it legitimately bugs me.
:same:

• Locked thread