Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
losonti tokash
Oct 29, 2007

I'm so pretty, oh so pretty.

4000 Dollar Suit posted:

What happened to Roy I thought he was gonna be in this?

Nah, he left to go become a big movie star. I think he's in San Andreas for like 30 seconds as The Rock's partner.

quote:

He also seems to be pretty lovely at super-heroing. He's made progress since his debut but he still screwed up the mission he was on for Ollie against Dahrk in the Legends pilot with the computer thing.

To be fair, that was a trap they set for him. God knows Oliver trips into those every 5 minutes. What's kind of telling is no one seemed to give a poo poo after some dude suddenly kidnapped Ray and they both vanished. When Ray comes back to ask Oliver for advice there isn't even an "oh wow good thing you're okay."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

losonti tokash
Oct 29, 2007

Doesn't seem that weird that after Thawne was erased from existence that Gideon would find its way back into the hands of good(?) guys.

Wait a second, wouldn't the Time Masters have some serious problems with basically everything RF did in season 1?

losonti tokash
Oct 29, 2007

How does this reincarnation thing work if he died in the past where there already is a Hawkdude running around? Does the FutureSoul just hang out for 40 years until it catches up with where he got in the time ship? Are there now two Hawkguys until 2016?

losonti tokash
Oct 29, 2007

I accept this.

• Locked thread