Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ZRM
Nov 25, 2007

nooneofconsequence posted:

On the plus side, Sara learning how to pilot the ship gets us closer to a Time Lesbian spinoff.

That's CAPTAIN Time Lesbian to you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZRM
Nov 25, 2007

V-Men posted:

I like no one bothers to recollect how Reverse Flash had his own Gideon who was completely content to let him gently caress with the timeline.

To be fair, that one was made by Barry Allen.

ZRM
Nov 25, 2007

Xarn posted:

Sometimes I just can't get over how dumb the legends are.

"Woo, we have a gun that stops speedsters, but only temporarily. Lets shoot him, punch him a couple of times and get our asses handed to us again, I can see no fault with that plan"

And the best part is they did it TWICE!

ZRM
Nov 25, 2007

Hughlander posted:

I just roll my eyes everytime the plan is to keep Jax and Stein separated on a mission. It's like, "Everyone is great at fighting except you two are useless when separated, so we'll separate you..."

Stein is really strong but only when he's on his own, like when he beat a crew of Time Pirates in s1.

Space Ranger Stein rocked.

• Locked thread