Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CainsDescendant
Dec 6, 2007

Human nature

It's also been established that their memories tend to return in bits, and they don't necessarily recognize things until they run into them. I'm only 27, but there's plenty of stuff that I technically have in my memory that I can't really recall unless I sit and think about it. Extrapolate that to a 4,000 year lifespan with holes every 30 years or so due to getting shanked by a magic man and I can see forgetting about a child here and there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CainsDescendant
Dec 6, 2007

Human nature

Xealot posted:

Do we know if Kufu always recalls his past memories, or just sometimes?

In the arrow/flash crossover, Kufu mentioned that every incarnation has been different in who remembers first. There doesn't seem to be a definite process to their recollection, just that they usually do and whoever does first seeks the other out.

CainsDescendant
Dec 6, 2007

Human nature

Valeyard posted:

Why did the Hawks not know what the knife was, didn't it turn up in the Arrow/Flash crossover?

Someone mentioned that the crossover was in production after the Legends pilot was, or something like that, so there's going to be some inconsistencies.

CainsDescendant
Dec 6, 2007

Human nature

SonicRulez posted:

The wibbly wobbly stuff is hard to keep up with. If he got unmarried from his wife, shouldn't he not even have any recollection of her? He flat didn't meet her.

Rip mentioned that changes to time take a while to fully work themselves out, like cement drying. The ring disappearing was the immediate consequence of the wibbly wobbly, presumably if they'd done nothing about it Martin's past and recollections thereof would have eventually changed to fit the new timeline.

CainsDescendant
Dec 6, 2007

Human nature

Xoidanor posted:

I haven't watched Arrow for ages but the action scenes in the Flash aren't normally this bad.

Arrow has actually really stepped up their action scenes this season, they've really changed up the fight choreography and how they film the scenes. I'm guessing the cinematographer and/or fight coordinator saw that hallway fight in daredevil and it blew their mind. Speedy fighting that goon in the elevator was great.

CainsDescendant
Dec 6, 2007

Human nature

Kesper North posted:

I have a twinge of cognitive dissonance every time someone calls Heatwave by his given name on a show that stars Arthur Darville.

:agreed: There was a moment where I kept wondering why they were referring to Rory as a criminal before I realized what I was thinking.

CainsDescendant
Dec 6, 2007

Human nature

ahhhhh why is he dry firing that bow

CainsDescendant
Dec 6, 2007

Human nature

XboxPants posted:

Arrow would be loving fantastic as a live musical stage production. Write a new show each week, break some ground.

I guarantee that Barrowman's been pushing for this since day one of production

CainsDescendant
Dec 6, 2007

Human nature

I've really enjoyed this show so far, warts and all, but the first few episodes being set in the 70's and 80's was pretty dumb. All of history was on the table, and they went with hippies and commies. I'm still holding out hope that they go way back and end up being the inspiration for the Greek pantheon or something fun like that.

CainsDescendant
Dec 6, 2007

Human nature

Quit jaying up this thread, take that poo poo over to the Jay Flash thread you Jays

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CainsDescendant
Dec 6, 2007

Human nature

Momma Palmer packing sack lunches for everyone was goddamn adorable

• Locked thread