Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kammat
Feb 9, 2008
Odd Person

DC's Legends of Tomorrow - Thursdays, 8PM ET, CW

What do you do when an immortal megalomaniac takes over the world? Go back in time to stop it from ever happening of course! From the team that brought us Arrow and The Flash comes Legends of Tomorrow featuring characters we've seen on both shows. Recruited (or shanghaied depending on your perspective) by Rip Hunter, this unlikely cast of characters will do everything they can to prevent the future that is Vandal Savage's triumph.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JlXb7NYhHk

Our unlikely merry band of time travellers:

Rory Williams Rip Hunter (Arthur Darvill) - Time Master from the year 2166, he recruits the rest of the team to prevent Savage from ever conquering the world. But are his motives completely altruistic or does he have a personal stake in the action?

Hawkman (Falk Hentschel) and Hawkgirl (Ciara Renée) - While their names are Carter Hall and Kendra Saunders, they are the reincarnations of Prince Khufu and Chay-ara, the priestes who loved him. Their fates are intertwined with Savage's as every time he kills them he gains more power for himself. Can they stop Savage and finally know peace?

Atom (Brandon Routh) - Ray Palmer was CEO of Palmer Tech until an accident in his lab unlocked the ability to manipulate his size, though it made everyone believe he was dead. Eventually rescued by Green Arrow, he decides to stay out of the limelight to find his place in the world. Will defeating Savage lead him there?

Firestorm (Victor Garber and Franz Drameh) - Firestorm is a merging of two individuals, Prof. Martin Stein and Jefferson Jackson. Appearing after the same accident that brought about the Flash, Stein formerly merged with Ronnie Raymond who sacrificed himself to close a devastating wormhole in Central City. This left Stein unbalanced until he found Jackson as a compatible new partner. They left Central City to train working together, but are they ready for this?

White Canary (Caity Lotz) - Previously known as just Canary, Sara Lance was brutally ambushed and murdered. Resurrected by the power of the Lazarus Pit her martial arts skills remain top notch but the trauma of being brought back to life hasn't left her the same person she was. Will working with a team even be possible for her?

Captain Cold (Wentworth Miller) and Heat Wave (Dominic Purcell) - Leonard Snart and Mick Rory were run of the mill criminals until two guns capable of intense cold and heat fell into their hands. Needless to say this only upped their game. The rest of the team isn't sure why they're included, but Snart and Rory suppose they could pull off some historic heists along the way. Irredeemable rogues or humanity's last chance for freedom?

What stand against this team? Just one man:

Vandal Savage (Casper Crump) - 4000 years old and seemingly immortal, in 2166 he realized his dream of conquering the world. Originally known as Hath-Set, a priest in ancient Egypt, he discovered the forbidden love between Chay-ara and Khufu. In a fit of rage he killed them and prayed to the gods to smite the city, eternally linking their three destinies. The power behind many of history's conquerers, he has killed the reincarnations of Khufu and Chay-ara numerous times. Can anything stop his eternal plans?

Kammat fucked around with this message at 04:23 on Jan 22, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kammat
Feb 9, 2008
Odd Person
Yeah yeah, I'll put in to fix it soon.

Kammat
Feb 9, 2008
Odd Person
So how does Doc keep him along then?

Kammat
Feb 9, 2008
Odd Person
I could go for "Let's pummel Rip Hunter" show

Kammat
Feb 9, 2008
Odd Person
I'm curious how they plan to go from week to week. Are they just going to randomly pop in on Savage's timeline or do they have an actual plan to destroy him once and for all?

Fixing the OP (and title :doh:) now

Kammat
Feb 9, 2008
Odd Person
I do love Vic Garber.

Kammat
Feb 9, 2008
Odd Person
BTW, here's actual 70's Victor Garber

Kammat
Feb 9, 2008
Odd Person
Snart continues to be the best character on here.

Kammat
Feb 9, 2008
Odd Person
drat. Didn't think they would do it.

Kammat
Feb 9, 2008
Odd Person
THREE WEEKS?!

Kammat
Feb 9, 2008
Odd Person

Maxwell Lord posted:

So now Rip Hunter is in possession of a stolen time ship that doesn't steer properly.

If this show turned into Voyagers! I would laugh my rear end off.

Kammat
Feb 9, 2008
Odd Person
Okay, I thought he just caught his hand a bit, didn't expect THAT to be his escape plan.

Kammat
Feb 9, 2008
Odd Person
Aw man, was hoping for a better Degaton. He's such an insane character.

Kammat
Feb 9, 2008
Odd Person
Detective Lance!

Kammat
Feb 9, 2008
Odd Person
NO NO NO BASH VANDAL YOU DUMBASS

Kammat
Feb 9, 2008
Odd Person
Ray! Don't be an idiot!

Wait, this is Ray. Dammit.

Edit: :doh: RAY!!!!

Kammat fucked around with this message at 01:41 on May 6, 2016

Kammat
Feb 9, 2008
Odd Person
AGAIN??

Savage is out, Carter is free. MACE THE FUCKER, GAH

Kammat
Feb 9, 2008
Odd Person
Man the Time Masters are dicks.

Kammat
Feb 9, 2008
Odd Person
Well poo poo

Kammat
Feb 9, 2008
Odd Person
I want Sara to show up on Arrow next week and just literally rip Dahrk's heart out. Walk right back out past Ollie and company without a word.

Kammat
Feb 9, 2008
Odd Person
They're making Frequency a series? :psyduck:

Kammat
Feb 9, 2008
Odd Person
What's wrong with interstellar space?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kammat
Feb 9, 2008