Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slandible
Apr 30, 2008

Mooseontheloose posted:

I am ok with Sarah, Snart, and Heatwave getting into bar fights through time.

Doesn't even need time travel, just these three together is great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slandible
Apr 30, 2008

The Hawks are terrible. I get they need them for Savage, but god are they awful.

Slandible
Apr 30, 2008

This looks alot like Darhks house. Tied to the story, or CW budgeting?

Slandible
Apr 30, 2008

Massive steel door with a glass window in it. Ok...

Slandible
Apr 30, 2008

I figured they left Mick's exit a bit vague to bring him back, but now I don't know whats going on with him and if he is going to return with rumors of a new team for next season. If he's not Chronos, I'm going to really disappointed.

Slandible
Apr 30, 2008

Savages inability to change his hairstyle over four thousand years really bugs me. Change it up man!

Slandible
Apr 30, 2008

Doesn't Firestorm absorb all this? Why would send in one half of that?

Slandible
Apr 30, 2008

Everyone take turns on being the hero.

Slandible
Apr 30, 2008

Binary Logic posted:

But why couldn't these genius superheroes just jam a gun or Ray's helmet against the button in the Oculus to keep it pressed down.

If only they could have froze it in place somehow, oh well.

Slandible
Apr 30, 2008

Speedforce, right?

Slandible
Apr 30, 2008

Nothing for "find yourself a good boyfriend, OR girlfriend"?

Slandible
Apr 30, 2008

I was hoping for more Jacs Home Alone traps on helpless red coats.

Slandible
Apr 30, 2008

Ya no poo poo. Is that the actual voice actress, or am I oblivious to a voice over?

Slandible
Apr 30, 2008

Legends is fun even when you know nothing of the characters. The other superhero shows seem to follow the staple romance CW moto and gets tyring fast. I use to watch all the other, but they are just so bad. Legends isn't amazing, but it certainly is one of the funnest shows I've ever watched.

Slandible
Apr 30, 2008

What I've wanted for 5 seasons of Arrow. A dead Felicty!

Slandible
Apr 30, 2008

I don't want this season to end. I've never enjoyed a CW show as much as I have for this season of Legends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slandible
Apr 30, 2008

Or watch another hour of Mick and Snart ham it up on Prison Break.

• Locked thread