Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neon Knight
Jan 14, 2009

Chokes McGee posted:

Heat Wave's gonna be the MVP of this show, I can feel it in my bones. :allears:

Heat Wave trying to pass the time by using a time machine to watch over the air TV, then getting pissed when all the TV shows are from the 70s, was really a highlight for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neon Knight
Jan 14, 2009

greatn posted:

OK so you take Kendra to the ship, I'll just loving freeze this knocked out guy with my ice gun and we'll put him in a loving cage or something and then I'll freeze him again and she can stab him.

Did they not even take the fucken dagger with them at least?

Neon Knight
Jan 14, 2009
Why did they even bother to cure White Canarys' blood lust?

Good episode so far.

Am I posting a late? Is CTV in Canada the only place that starts this at 8:30?

Neon Knight
Jan 14, 2009

muscles like this? posted:

In America it starts at 8.

Makes sense now. CTV is pushing it back to simulcast Big Bang Theory.

Neon Knight
Jan 14, 2009
I guess I have to take back my complaints about CTV playing this an half hour later, since they aired this weeks episode days early after the Superbowl.

Good episode! Kicks off right away with some fun stuff.

Neon Knight
Jan 14, 2009

Bruceski posted:

Why did they do this, some sort of Superbowl competition or just an odd decision?

In Canada CTV is the broadcaster of the Superbowl, but not of the Colbert Late Show which CBS has slotted for their post superbowl spot. So CTV had its own post-superbowl slot they wanted to put a new episode of something in and decided on DC LoT. I didn't even realize this was happening until sometime in the 4th quarter.

Neon Knight
Jan 14, 2009

tin can made man posted:

Why did they make giant CGI ray fight giant CGI ultraman, why not just shoot him on a green screen????

Why not have a guy in a rubber atomic skull robot suit fight Ray in a tiny city made out of cardboard? I believe is the better question.

Neon Knight
Jan 14, 2009
There was so much "Barry Allen you hosed up." this episode that I am surprised Reverse Flash didn't show up to soak it all in.

Neon Knight
Jan 14, 2009
Snart is a Space Ghost. A Time and Space Ghost, but still. Rory just grimly purring at Stein until he agrees to help is so weird.

Neon Knight
Jan 14, 2009
Is it clear what Merlyn would actually change in his past given the chance? His treatment of Rip makes it look like they want him to have a chance at redemption but I suspect he would think to get revenge on his enemies before he would save his wife or Tommy.

Neon Knight
Jan 14, 2009
"Jax, we can't shoot someone on Christmas!" - Sarah

"Men, lets kill a bunch of the English on Christmas!" - George Washington

Still, great episode! Rip and Thawne both seemed to enjoy how ridiculous arming the Redcoats with M-16s was as much as I did.

The thing I would have changed is have Rory immediately let the rat out of the cage when he received it. Mick wouldn't want to become a jailer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neon Knight
Jan 14, 2009
Rip Kills Washington - Timequake - Legends go back and make his attempt to kill Washington fail. Rip doesn't need to travel back twice.

Between this, Travelers and Timeless, I am watching too many time travel TV shows.

• Locked thread