Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

DivisionPost posted:

Man, the reviews had me so loving ready for this to be a disappointment, and while they're not wrong, the things they nail just hit me right in the special place.

Yeah, this is everything I want in an ensemble action-comedy marred by only a few rough spots. This is gonna be good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Slime Bro Helpdesk posted:

Hold on one second?! If he has a laser gun, why does it look like a revolver??? Why would a laser gun look like a revolver?????????

That's where the laser batteries are. Also when you need to kill rogue time-travelers, you need witnesses to say "He killed that guy with a gun" and not "He killed that guy with a phaser" otherwise you gently caress with the time-stream and no one wants to do that

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Bad Moon posted:

In his desk, Hunter has a manila envelope that has "Contents of Space Wasp Stomachs" written on it.

And inside the envelope is a Batarang, a Superman S, a Green Lantern ring, a bit of Wonder Woman's lasso, and whatever other superheroes CW can't use because of the embargo :getin:

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

muscles like this? posted:

Considering he came back from a pile of ash I'd say he would probably regrow the arm.

Then again we don't know what Merlyn did exactly but he had to do something to get the ash-pile back into a human shape. So Vandal probably would have to glue the arm back on or use a donor-arm :v:

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

Space Ranger Stein owns. He got swagger for days with his pirate outfit. TIME PIRATE outfit

I did not know how badly I needed to hear the combination of words "Time Pirate" but now that I have I feel like my life has drastically improved

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

TheCenturion posted:

Wouldn't surprise me if true. But am I a bad person for hearing the whole narration in his Captain Cold cadence?

Everything, even the utterly horrific, is better with Wentworth Miller's Captain Cold voice :haw:

Kesper North posted:

Wow. This guy is now my hero. I've very very much been there.

:smith::hf::smith:

DarklyDreaming fucked around with this message at 22:24 on Mar 30, 2016

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Pyroi posted:

So, I know who the Reverse-Flash is, but can someone explain Darhk to me? The wiki is not helpful at all. Also, why is his name so stupid?

Basically he's a former prominent member of the League of Assassins but left because he's too evil for them, uses some kind of sorcery and he believes that humanity has hosed itself over too hard so the only correct solution is to kill everyone except himself and a few hundred other people sealed in a vault.

His name is dumb because COMICS

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

V-Men posted:

I love that this season is like the crew of Moya stole a TARDIS and are trying to be responsible-ish.

That's how it's always been, the difference is now the writers are aware of it :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

bring back old gbs posted:

Anybody itt seen 400 Days on Netflix? Caty Lotz and Brandon Routh and the lawyer guy from Silicon Valley on a spaceship.

EDIT: Wait a minute I think I remember seeing a trailer for this a year ago but Dane Cook was in it

Saw it in Syfy a few weeks ago. It's a weird movie and Tom Cavanagh is in it too

• Locked thread