Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.
I love how managing to barely not die in that time period makes Ray the designated expert. This is going to go to poo poo really quickly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

This is somehow even more awkward than the pilot in the Mass Effect games dating his spaceship.

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Oh man, Darhk just loves being a bad guy and I love watching him be bad. I can't reiterate how much of a better fit he is on this show than he was on 'Arrow.'

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Holy poo poo, Merlyn just neutralizing Firestorm so casually with a bow is the best.

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

I really can't wait to see how severe the repercussions of this are going to be next season. Also, how are the Legends possibly going to bullshit their way out of this.

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

VBane posted:

Somehow, I don't think that's the last we see of Eobard.

He's too good of a villain to get rid of forever. Matt Letscher was just killing it all season, but tonight's hamminess was unrivaled.

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

How many times will Diggle's son/daughter change sexes before all these time fuckers are satisfied?

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

irlZaphod posted:

It's strange because if you watch Flash Season 1 again, he starts off delivering lines fairly normally, but as the season progresses he gradually starts hamming it up a little bit. :allears:

I remember at the time thinking that the weird lilt he did was terrible on 'Flash', but when he moved over to 'Legends' it was a perfect fit.

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Bruceski posted:

It's true that in this show all of her time flings appear to be women, but since bisexual erasure is a thing I think we need to include it in her title.

Agreed. Though I have to admit that "Time Lesbian" rolls off the tongue a little better.

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

TFRazorsaw posted:

Reasons for not acknowledging bisexuality:

She's not banged a dude in a while but she did kiss one and that apparently doesn't count
"Time lesbian" sounds cheesier/rolls off the tongue better/wordplay is important apparently

Is this a jab at me? Because I was on your side until you got salty and sarcastic here.

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

lotus circle posted:

"We actually saved the world - twice!"
"So why does it still suck?"

I like this new character, she can stay.

That was a great intro to a new character for this show. Just the perfect kind of meta-joke that last season was crammed with. I'm so goddamn stoked for this.

I can't wait to see how these idiots gently caress poo poo up now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

WhyteRyce posted:

Mick's going to cause the Great Fire of London

I was leaning toward the Great Chicago Fire myself.

• Locked thread