Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
The Flynn Rider lands in mid 90s Seattle. Stein and Jax manage to become boardmembers of both Amazon and Starbucks in order to buy the Starling City Sentinals MLB team. Ray founds Napster on accident early, only to have the program stolen by Snart who releases it as Snartwire. Mick must join Nirvana after Sarah refuse to make out with Courtney Love to save Kirk Cobain. Rip becomes addicted to Time Crisis.

Its Rinaldo fucked around with this message at 20:41 on Apr 17, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
They should just do a season that is Where In Time Is Carmen Sandiago.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Krad posted:

Looking forward to the episode where Snart steals Notre-Dame.

Firestorm burns down Notre Dame the school yelling "Joing a loving conference" as he flys away. Nothing of value was lost.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Sara Lance Time Lesbian is one of the better parts of this show

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
I'm so glad they stuck with Sara Lance: Time Lesbian :allears:

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Lol Mick is a weeaboo dork for ninjas this show :allears:

Sara really owns as captain.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

nooneofconsequence posted:

I like how their only solution was to murder the guy. Like, if Colossus punched him in the face, that wouldn't knock him out? Nope, gotta blow him up! A very Barry Allen move.

They're professionals...ish

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

enraged_camel posted:

I haven't watched any of the episodes. How's this season so far?

It's dumb as hell but in a Buckaroo Banzai we all know this is goofy poo poo so well just have fun with it kind of way

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

I've seen that image a million times but I've never noticed the guts spilling onto the ground from the lizard he stomps until just now.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Their time fuckery is so awful it's delicious :swoon:

Mick teaching Ray to be a rebel is the dorkiest thing ever and it owns.

Edit: I really hope they continue to lean on Sara as the Captain.

Double Edit: Lol Kenny Loggins? this show!

Its Rinaldo fucked around with this message at 05:40 on Nov 11, 2016

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Inkspot posted:

Someone please show Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure to the crew of the Waverider. It would help them out a lot.

They are nowhere near ready to be the level of responsible custodians of time that ar Bill S Preston Esquire and Ted Theodore Logan

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Guy Goodbody posted:

There are so many useful animals. Trap door spider to create web barriers to hide under. Bombardier beetle to spray people with boiling acid. Blue ringed octopus to paralyze people. Huntsman spider for short bursts of super speed.

Vixen should basically be Flash level "why doesn't she just solve all the problems?" superhero

None of which are native to the likely areas of Africa where the mystic talisman was crafted.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Guy Goodbody posted:

Except for the blue-ringed octopus all of those animals are natives to Africa. Even so, why does that matter? The Totem allows Vixen to tap into The Red, the morphogenetic field that links all animals on Earth. She's not limited to just one continent.

It's 2016, a black woman can summon blue-ringed octopus powers, get over it.

Oh my bad I wasn't super familiar with Vixen stuff. I just figured whatever mystic person fashioned that thing would have used powerful impressive animals they would see regularly.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Thawne and Dahrk exasperation at lovely past crooks owns.

God they suck at saving the timeline :allears:

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
THis show is amazing I'm glad they made it so dumb and fun.

Speed Force TRex Black Flash?

:swoon:

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Lol they gave the Brits M16s, a gun made by Colt. Who made the Peacemaker, one of the most famous and quintessential American guns ever.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Yes, the killing of Washington was simply a way to get the Wave Rider in one place so Rip could board and get the spear. Washington's death was just a means to an end.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

MiddleOne posted:

It really did, makes me kinda sad to see that Flash and Archer are still sucking in CW purgatory.

Lana? LANAAAAAAAAAAAAA?

radioactive

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Xelkelvos posted:

It's like my comic books all over again.

Also, how many monarchs has Sarah "conquered" now?

And when Sarah saw the breadth of her black book, she wept for there was no more rear end to conquer.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Captain Sarah Lance: Time Bi-Sexual isn't as catchy even if it is more accurate.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Space Crabs posted:

Does creating multiple timelines and then deleting them, leading to the birth of people he later made not exist count?

If so Barry is worse than Hitler.

Barry's body count is higher than Ollie's, Ra's al Ghul, Damien Dahrk, and Malcom Merylns combined!

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

nine-gear crow posted:

I honestly hope that next season Thawne gets pressganed into joining the Legends as a good* guy for one reason or another. Just so that he can be a dick to everyone up close and personal (and for him and Ray to continue being frenemy science bros.)

I hope they make Matt Letscher the next version of Harrison Wells on Flash and Tom Cavanagh the Legends Reverse Flash just to gently caress with everybody

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
I dunno. Erasing Savage from Legends seems to have done a whole lot of good

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Chokes McGee posted:

This is a terrible pun

Yeah, but still I think you should let it go

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

howe_sam posted:

I'll be a little bummed if Rip is off the show now, but at the same time it makes sense for the character since he is superfluous to the team.

Who else is going to bake the best cakes?

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Longbaugh01 posted:

Next season we'll inexplicably have Rory Gilmore on a CWDCTV show just to further confuse everyone.

YOU HAVE FAILED STARS HALLOW

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
I feel Kara doesn't dessert shame and is accepting of all foods

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Give me Supreme Leader Reverse Flash any day.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
T. rex Vixen :getin:

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

8one6 posted:

That gif of Reverse Flash calling the team idiots.

This is required

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

muscles like this! posted:

Not really a big surprise but they've confirmed Snart is back again this season but will be a different take on the character. They haven't exactly clarified what that means yet.

Snart's back with a new bae

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
I kinda wished right after they said "Don't call us heroes, we're legends.". It would have cut to Reverse Flash saying "Their idiots." Then a montage of them loving up time while hi fiving but I guess that would have been too on the nose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Norwegian Rudo posted:

Brandon Routh's wife has been cast as Darhk's daughter. I've liked her in other things so I'm OK with that.

http://tvline.com/2017/08/31/legends-of-tomorrow-season-3-courtney-ford-darhk-daughter/

Sara Lance: TARGET AQUIRED

• Locked thread