Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VBane
Oct 31, 2011
Honestly, how was Biker dude's responce to Sarah not "Can I watch?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VBane
Oct 31, 2011

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

yea I was gonna say that couldn't have done anything, but Stein and Jax probably could have absorbed her nuke like they did with the actual nuke.

:rip: nameless prisoners and guards

Going to assume the energy put off my an unstable Firestorm would not be safely absorbable by another Firestorm.

VBane
Oct 31, 2011
1. The very start of the episode they mentioned you can't set stuff on fire on space ships, which is why they didn't go Firestorm. Even if you don't throw fireballs and risk hull breaching, your passive fire aura is going to burn up the precious precious oxygen.

2. I don't think Gideon has sensors in the shuttle. Its on the ship, it can just remotely talk to the shuttle and take over navigation if needed. Also, I like how all the AI in the future have G names. Gideon. Gary. Gilbert.

3. At the very end of the scene where Ray was passing out in space you see he activated his thrusters and basically launched himself on a trajectory towards the cargo bay, which Gideon was verbally ordered to open for him.

4. Hoping Mick is not dead.

5. The fact that a the show name dropped Vash alone makes it a win.

VBane
Oct 31, 2011
Is Vixen about to be riddled with arrows?

VBane
Oct 31, 2011
I love that opening, reminded me of Supernatural.

VBane
Oct 31, 2011
Welp, gonna be erased anyway so...

Guess we reservoir dogs now boys!

VBane
Oct 31, 2011
.......that is REALLY gonna bite you in the rear end Eobard. Kind of a massive Speed Force flare you just shot up.

VBane
Oct 31, 2011
Somehow, I don't think that's the last we see of Eobard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VBane
Oct 31, 2011
I am really happy they did the smart thing and used the spear to depower itself. Was thinking about that the whole time, but get they didn't do that at first because using it at all was to big a temptation to risk save as a last resort.

• Locked thread