Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
We just really need to see his natural athleticism come into play

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I'd say one of the Hawk's is going to die for sure, and they will have to travel forward 30 years and find the next reincarnation, or pull him from another time completely

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I thought that was a pretty good episode, better than ep 1, but still had a few problems.

Why did the Hawks not know what the knife was, didn't it turn up in the Arrow/Flash crossover?

The Tiny Atom suit was funny, but looked so cheap. The other Atom shots were actually pretty fun though.

Someone else mentioned it earlier but we never really see Captain Cold's "absolute zero" freeze gun actually freeze anything anymore.

That was absolutely Dahrks mansion, and I think it will probably end up being a story point more than just budgety reasons.

Dahrk also trying to buy nukes in the 70s was pretty funny.

Rip is great.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Why didn't Rip take the freaking dagger!!!!!!

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
The Time Masters will come into
Existence due to The Flashes time fuckery

• Locked thread