Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

XboxPants posted:

"Chronos", is that a guy from the comics?

Yeah. It's one of those jobs where they take the name from the comics and change everything else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Axel Serenity posted:

I believe that is actually the plan. Each season is self-contained with a new set of heroes. Constantine was confirmed, iirc.

That'd be cool, but when Constantine appeared on Arrow, Marc Guggenheim said that they were given permission to use Constantine with the understanding that it would be just that once. (Plus they reportedly had to make huge changes to their shooting schedule in order to accommodate Matt Ryan's other work.)

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

lotus circle posted:

Victor Garber has literally no idea what he is even posing for. It's kind of adorable.

Now they need to post a Vine of themselves doing a Steven Universe fusion dance.

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

pentyne posted:

Seriously, between the writing and the cast chemistry this is good even when its bad. I really hope it gets a second season or something to keep this group together. Maybe "Rip Hunter's Time Team" or something where they fight some of the Golden Age completely bonkers DC enemies jazzed up to be legit threats.

Hell, they name-checked Per Degaton in Rip's first scene with the Time Master council. He'd be a great villain for a second season of this stuff. (For those of you not up on your comics: imagine Hitler with a time machine.)

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Maxwell Lord posted:

Kaylee!

"Lecter. Doctor Hannibal Lecter."

I really wish she'd said, "Oh, like the movie villain from last century?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

howe_sam posted:

Goddamn Barrowman looking dapper as gently caress

I liked when Sara knocked him on his face and he got up with his hair absolutely immaculate.

Dahrk was looking pretty snappy in that astrakhan coat too.

• Locked thread