Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheCenturion
May 3, 2013
HI I LIKE TO GIVE ADVICE ON RELATIONSHIPS

Guy A. Person posted:

"You're a hero now, set that flamethrower to 'stun'."

Rip had a throwaway line about having altered the guns when they all woke up on the roof.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheCenturion
May 3, 2013

HERAK posted:

That was so they wouldn't immediately shoot him for stunning and abducting them, Prof Stein was just following his example.

:shrug: And presumably so they're not killing random people up and down the timestream, stepping on random butterflies?

And can we please go back to the part where the doddering old professor, who along side his old-timey casual racism probably also engages in old-timey casual sexism, has date-rape-ade stocked and ready to go in his office? And obviously a lot of practice in slipping it to people on the dl?

Oh, and if as the series progresses, and White Canary becomes more and more heroic, her outfit becomes whiter and brighter, some film school graduate's getting smacked upside the head, I tell you whut.

And am I the only person who thought it odd that Snart would happily wade into a bar brawl? His buddy, hell yes. But Snart? I thought maybe he'd lurk on the outside, bean a guy over the head with a beer bottle here and there, but not just wade in with both fists.

TheCenturion fucked around with this message at 19:02 on Jan 26, 2016

TheCenturion
May 3, 2013

enraged_camel posted:

You realize he survived a direct meteorite impact back in Ancient Egypt, right? It's clear destroying his body doesn't destroy him. The show was very explicit about Kendra being the only person capable of killing him permanently.

He can 'not die' as much as he wants, living in the middle of the sun.

TheCenturion
May 3, 2013

bring back old gbs posted:

Has that Wentworth Miller facebook post been linked here yet? Real or no?
http://imgur.com/gallery/5A0Xf
:smith:

Wouldn't surprise me if true. But am I a bad person for hearing the whole narration in his Captain Cold cadence?

TheCenturion
May 3, 2013

DarklyDreaming posted:

Everything, even the utterly horrific, is better with Wentworth Miller's Captain Cold voice :haw:

Now I want to hear WM narrating classic Morgan Freeman and Tom Hanks dialogue as Captain Cold.

• Locked thread