Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

Chokes McGee posted:

Basically push Hawkman out of an airlock and go back in time to get Ronnie and we're good. Jackson's got potential as a character, but until someone in the writers' room stops being an idiot about black male teenagers on this show (natural athleticism! Illegal drag racer!), he probably ought to get benched for a while.

Wally West is also an illegal racer. Are they running out of ideas?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving

Yeah the Hawkpeople relationship is in some weird territory. Kendra goes from 'no I don't know you you rapist' to 'ok maybe I am part hawk and we had this past relationship' to 'yes I am your mom, guy i've never met before ever'

everything else is cool except date rape firestorm

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving

Drifter posted:

I don't remember this being true at all.

I think he says something like "I always find you" and "it takes you longer to remember"

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving

Is there some dumb reason why they couldn't just go to 2165 and get his wife and kid?

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving

I can't wait until the season's over so I can have the good stuff cherry-picked for me to avoid the awful.

• Locked thread