Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

4000 Dollar Suit posted:

What happened to Roy I thought he was gonna be in this?

You thought wrong. We already knew this was the entire team.

Roy's reappearing in Arrow, so that alone means he couldn't be a main here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

twistedmentat posted:

Savage is technically a time traveler to, just only forward and slowly

Yes, and so are you. And me. And everyone. This is not time travel, this is existing.

The reason why the Time Masters don't want to stop Savage is because Savage did nothing against the timeline. Rip did. Rip and his team keep changing the past, which has caused severe problems in the future (including this episode's Russian Firestorm). Yes, they're doing it to stop Savage and change the future for what they expect is a better one...but this is still changing the timeline. Savage is just living his life.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

ApeHawk posted:

What about the implied natural athleticism, roofying, creepy love arc, and blandness?

The last two were very quickly solved thankfully.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Goddammit show I should not care about Jax why are you making me genuinely care about Jax.

I'm so glad he got to actually tell his dad about his death so maybe he'll survive, I was really dreading the "no the timeline's set you shouldn't change it" explanation for Jax not doing anything. You'd think Ray would do the same for his fiancee, but I guess he's got a new one now so who cares!

Also Dominic Purcell's face at his younger self telling him he's acting like his dad was gold. If I wasn't too cheap to buy myself an avatar, and knew how to make animated images, I'd take that. Because that face said far more than any words could say, even from his amazing voice.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

ApeHawk posted:

Because some of us enjoy cheesy schlock, even if the plot has tons of holes in it.

Yeah, basically. All three Arrowverse shows are bad, but at least this one still has fun moments inside the idiotic plots. That's more than I can say for Arrow, and were it not for Cisco and Harry, the Flash as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

I'm not sure if I should ask here, but considering this is the only DC CW thread I have on bookmarks, I might as well ask.

Are any of the shows worth watching now? I definitely didn't want to continue after Arrow S4/Flash S2 were loving terrible (and LoT S1 was good but horribly flawed). I see this thread has been really positive, which is a surprise, and a friend that only watches LoT is really enjoying it too. Are the other shows on the rise too? I'd like to get back on the DC train but I don't want to watch Arrow S4/Flash S2 again.

• Locked thread