Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

She's bisexual, so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

jscolon2.0 posted:

It's called a Stephen Amell exception.

Pretty sure she kissed Snart.

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

I finished season 2.

I wonder what Eobard'll do to get of death this time. It's bound to happen, considering he's the Arrowverse's best villain not named Slade.

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

I thought Rip was leaving.

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

it's gonna turn out Stein built the Titanic, isn't it?

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE posted:

Any references to Sara must be her full title of Captain Sara Lance, Time Lesbian

Captain Sara Lance, Time Bisexual

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

And?

You don't magically stop being a bisexual when you don't have any male partners.

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

It's a joke about how Netflix put that movie in the LGBT category and it caught on like wildfire.

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

Reasons for not acknowledging bisexuality:

She's not banged a dude in a while but she did kiss one and that apparently doesn't count
"Time lesbian" sounds cheesier/rolls off the tongue better/wordplay is important apparently

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

More reasons for not acknowledging bisexuality:

Memes

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

Xelkelvos posted:

More reasons for not acknowledging bisexuality:

To spite TFRazorsaw

Look dude, is that really called for? I'm bisexual myself, it's not like I'm concern trolling here. It's a small thing but it legitimately bugs me.

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

I guess I just don't see why saying "this is what she is" is a big deal.

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

I'm not really saying the show or the CW is gonna walk back any aspects of Sara in this case, I'm just. She is what she is. That's all.

Yeah, I find it annoying, but everyone else on this forum seems sarcastic and annoyed most of the time so I don't know how to split the difference sometimes.

I wish I knew how to read people better.

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

Test Pattern posted:

Because we lack a grammar for time travel, we lack a simple word for her sexuality. She is attracted to people with the same gender OR the same time-displacement, which is why she was interested in Ollie (before she time-traveled) and Snart (same time-displacement value) but only interested in women outside her own time period. Without a proper term for that orientation, she is at once a (chrononeutral)-Bisexual and a Time-Lesbian.

Pretty sure Sarah and Nyssa are from the same time period.

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

That was physically painful.

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

Like I said earlier, everyone is sarcastic around here and I was just lumping multiple similar posts together and I don't know what is and isn't too mean or not.

I'm sorry. The last thing I want is to be unfair to someone who is trying to support me, but I did and that's on me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

That just makes her sound like she wants to bang Mick's alter ego.

• Locked thread