Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Everyone agrees that kendra loving sucks, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Rhyno posted:

The same people do not write every CW show.

That's pretty obvious when you watch iZombie because their writing is tight as hell.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I feel like I wouldn't have as much sympathy for Savage destroying the world if not for Rip, so he has that going for him.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Phenotype posted:

Are...are you guys just not playing Hearthstone or something when they do the Carter flashbacks or whatever? You don't have to pay attention when they do that, you just have to understand that they need to chillax and recuperate, so they're going to the wild wild west to have some cool gun battles with old-timey gunslingers.

e: I mean, did you really think Savage wasn't eventually getting out of that cell? You knew he was gonna goad someone into letting him out from the very start, and you knew it was gonna be for some dumb reason, because there's no reason to let him out of the cell in the first place.

The dumbest part about that scene was there was no point for him to try to escape in the first place. He was gonna be set free regardless. It was all total filler to kill time because this show is written by idiots. He could have kicked ray's rear end and locked himself back up and nothing would have changed.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
#TeamSavage

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Knowing what comic fans want and then actively avoiding it is the description of every single comic based media that is actually good.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Willa Holland can shoot an arrow through my heart, like she already has.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
"Think about it."

Careful what you wish for buddy,

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
New season looks pretty drat cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

WarLocke posted:

Is Jumanji seriously being remade?

... Was it somehow enough of a classic to warrant being remade?

What the gently caress, Hollywood?

The Rock plays Williams' part.

• Locked thread