Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
V-Men
Aug 15, 2001

Don't it make your dick bust concrete to be in the same room with two noble, selfless public servants.
I love that this season is like the crew of Moya stole a TARDIS and are trying to be responsible-ish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

V-Men
Aug 15, 2001

Don't it make your dick bust concrete to be in the same room with two noble, selfless public servants.
Given all the heroes introduced in the other shows now, I want a mini-crossover where Sara has to recruit Speedy, Miss Martian, Kid Flash, and Mon-El into a group of "titans" to rescue the team who obviously got captured after they oh say tried to rob a bank for villains for some reason.

V-Men
Aug 15, 2001

Guy Goodbody posted:

Gideon gives no poo poo. I don't even think she's a computer. It's a Wizard of OZ deal. Except when they pull back the curtain there's some chick with a bunch of edibles just hastily summarizing Wikipedia pages for them

I like no one bothers to recollect how Reverse Flash had his own Gideon who was completely content to let him gently caress with the timeline.

V-Men
Aug 15, 2001

Xelkelvos posted:

Next crossover should be Crisis on Infinite Earths or something similar

Next crossover should be a Titans team up with Mon-El, Miss Martian, Speedy, and Kid Flash. Sara Lance should borrow all black armor from a friend in Bludhaven.

V-Men
Aug 15, 2001

Golden Goat posted:

We're watching it because it's the worst thing.

We're watching it because it knows how to be fun.

V-Men
Aug 15, 2001

That being said Merlyn/Darhk is far better than Heywood/Palmer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

V-Men
Aug 15, 2001

WhyteRyce posted:

Another trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjuX8cuZoNA

Can't wait for Mick's Aruba party

I love the idea, "Man we sure screwed up a bunch. We should probably go fix those screwups."

• Locked thread