Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EricFate
Aug 31, 2001

Crumpets. Glorious Crumpets.

losonti tokash posted:

Nah, he left to go become a big movie star. I think he's in San Andreas for like 30 seconds as The Rock's partner.

This year he gets to play a high school wrestler with cerebral palsy, in a film directed by the guy who brought Lawnmower Man to the big screen.

Among other things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCMeBHihYq4

I'm sure it will be a fine quality picture.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EricFate
Aug 31, 2001

We're still early enough into the series where I'm willing to write that sort of thing off as 'these people are all borderline incompetent and really terrible at accomplishing their stated goal'.

EricFate
Aug 31, 2001

Kammat posted:

Snart continues to be the best character on here.

That's MAYOR Snart to you.

EricFate
Aug 31, 2001

Xealot posted:

Only if it's 1860's Hawkman and he's super racist. With mutton chops and a serious, inappropriate bias against Jax.

And he has to be played by Thom Christopher.

EricFate
Aug 31, 2001

howe_sam posted:

How does the Hawk person regeneration work if only one of them dies? Is Carter stuck in limbo until Kendra kicks the bucket?

One can only hope.

EricFate
Aug 31, 2001

Rhyno posted:

TV Savage is aware that he is immortal but is he aware that he is unkillable? They really need to show him getting nuked or something and shrugging it off.

The show has already demonstrated his one true weakness. Being shoved out of windows.

EricFate
Aug 31, 2001

Windows 98 posted:

I rewatched the last few episodes with my girlfriend today so she could catch up. Ummmmm am I crazy or are their younger selves STILL on the Waverider?

No, they got dropped off with Foster Mom and young Rip in the time house.

EricFate
Aug 31, 2001

Robot Hobo posted:

So, in theory, even in victory over Savage, Rip still made things much worse for the entire human race, while also not accomplishing his actual goal.

If the rest of the Thanagarians suck as badly as Connor and Kendra, then I don't think the human race has much to worry about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EricFate
Aug 31, 2001

That one was actually pretty solid. I hope they let Kevin Tancharoen direct a few more.

• Locked thread