Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

This is show is dumb fun. What historic figure is Mick going after next? Will he love roasting Hussars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Every season should have Mick going native at least once. Vikings will be this season.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE posted:

I LOVE A MONGOLIAN BARBECUE

I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO ROAST LONDON

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

HEY HAIRCUT GET OUT YOUR FIDDLE... I'M GOING TO ROAST ROME

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

HEY HAMMURABI... YOU DID SAY BURN FOR BURN

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

They left a burned out space vessel from the future in a field, burned down a plantation mansion and killed everyone who went to that party, and introduced General Grant and his troops to a zombie hoard with no ramifications to the future.

I'll take one Ray+Mick spin off heist movie please

WhyteRyce fucked around with this message at 05:41 on Nov 4, 2016

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

nine-gear crow posted:

I would be prefectly happy if the team never faces any consequences for them ruining time everywhere they go. Especially after Flash spending literally weeks making GBS threads on Barry for Flashpoint. It just makes it all the funnier :allears:

Oh I don't mind at all. The absurdity of everything adds to my enjoyment

WhyteRyce fucked around with this message at 06:06 on Nov 5, 2016

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Mick punching his radio and saying he hates the 80s was great

Also :lol: at the fact that some unexplained attack happen at the WH with unexplained weapons and they are all just "meh gently caress it no need to increase security or put a sketch of that one woman up"

WhyteRyce fucked around with this message at 06:31 on Nov 12, 2016

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Episode was great. Crossover was great. Mick is great. Sara eyeing the president was great. More great things please.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Why did Barry act like Oliver couldn't take him when he's regularly clowned by normal speed people all the time.

And they each have one win and a tie if you count Oliver's arrow ambush when they first trained

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

If you analyze anything about this show other than historical woman the Time Lesbian seduced or historical buildings or boogie men Mick could burn then you are doing it wrong

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Mr Beens posted:

I love the way that they totally forget about the link between Firestorm.
Professor getting tortured - no effect on the other half.
Stien walks in, Jefferson totally doesn't realize that there is no connection between the guy that is standing in front of him.

Not really, Jax kind of had a puzzled look on his face before the camera cut but I guess have zero fucks probably because some assholes were messing up his cargo hold again

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

This episode had the best mix of catty, meta, and ridiculousness I've ever seen in a TV show

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Time Lady Lovers

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

He isn't dumb he just gives zero fucks

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Sara Lance. The only woman she couldn't seduce was the bizarro version of herself.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Jax's dad is Savitar

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

When did Ray see The Martian? I thought when it came out in theaters he was imprisoned somewhere and then after he got rescued and rebiggified he got pulled into the legends

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Why hasn't Firestorm just transmuted the spear fragments into water?!?!

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

How does the movie Apollo 13 no longer existing effect the timeline?

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Astronaut: Look man I told you all I know is that one of the other astronauts who we've never seen before threw some kind of needle at me. Me and the other guy are both knocked out, somehow the LEM lands and then leaves the moon, and when we wake up that other guy is gone and there is like no record of him anywhere
NASA: :shrug:

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Legendary Idiots

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Firestorm isn't that powerful, he got beat down by that Stargirl pretty easily

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

It's also established that plain Jax can beat evil Firestorm

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

"This samurai sword will cut the spear, allowing us to finally destroy it"
"Sounds great where is it"
"It's buried in an ancient burial ground in the middle of Hiroshima"
"Gideon set course for August 6th 1945"

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

I loved Damian's approving head shrug out of focus in the background during Snart's monologue. It's the little touches

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Space Crabs posted:

This isn't the same Thawne.

The original Season 1 Flash Thawne that spent 20 years stuck in the past after killing Barry's mother was the one that was desperate to get back to the future before being vaporized.

This is Flashpoint Thawne that Barry pulled out of the past before he could kill Barry's mother, and just spent a few months in a jail cell before the Flashpoint timeline was deleted and he started running from the Black Flash to try and stay alive. He is a time remnant that's done relatively little killing and hasn't been around too long compared to the one that murdered Barry's mother.

Then how does he remember working with Caitlin and Cisco

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Why are people incredulous at an arrow taking out Firestorm? We just established he's super fragile and forgets that he can do things like transmute bullets

Digital Jedi posted:

And I better see Rory ride a drat dinosaur next season or punch one at the least.

I LOVE ROASTING DINOSAURS

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Rhyno posted:

Well maybe the two teams of Legends were breaking time so Eobard went hog wild on the paradoxes?

The two Legends are in the same room for like 3 seconds and quakes start happening and the time machine broke. But a whole battlefield of Reverse Flashes show up later and nothing happens. Plus there were at least 3 different Barrys all at the same point in time once and nothing happened.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Time machine travel -> time quakes
Speedster travel -> time wraiths

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

FELD1 posted:

How many times will Diggle's son/daughter change sexes before all these time fuckers are satisfied?

Diggle's parents are his children

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

I'm glad Mick is back and trolling historical figures. What historical boogiemen will he take down this season?

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Mick's going to cause the Great Fire of London

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Mick's going to go to a Nazi book burning ceremony and feel very conflicted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Another trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjuX8cuZoNA