Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
seaborgium
Aug 1, 2002

"Nothing a shitload of bleach won't fix"

FELD1 posted:

With such a great ensemble cast there's a lot of potential for some really good character interactions. We already got a taste of that with that barfight scene. I'm really looking forward to seeing where this goes.

I noticed they even built in a reason from the beginning why the group would get split up. They didn't need anyone maimed or murdered, and nothing needed to be stolen. Maybe next time they need something stolen so they bring Atom, Captain Cold and Heatwave. They could probably do most any pairing with that kind of setup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seaborgium
Aug 1, 2002

Bruceski posted:

Well, that was painfully racist. Par for the course, though.

E: I mean the time period, not the show.

Surprisingly I thought it looked less racist than it actually was at the time. I mean, they let Jackson sit at the counter next to a white girl.

Good episode though.

seaborgium
Aug 1, 2002

ApeHawk posted:

I swear to god, if they come up with the idea that we and every other logical person had since episode 1 (freeze him up to his neck and stab him in said neck with the knife) at the finale, I am throwing so many clocks at the TV.

You could always burn him to ashes, lock the ashes in their brig and stab him when he regenerates.

seaborgium
Aug 1, 2002

They had one. One of the first things someone said to Sara was "Not now miss, I'm speaking to the team leader" and you can see the whole team just back up to avoid the blood splatter.

• Locked thread