Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Kiss the Joycon to Kiss Zelda

I won't hear a bad word said about Victor Garber.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

muscles like this! posted:

Kind of weird that they spent that time before the season talking up the whole "Legion of Doom" thing and they still haven't really shown up yet. Like Merlyn hasn't been on anything yet.
That's kind of good though because dragging these stories out for a full season is usually a killer for pacing. See Flash Season 2.

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

lmao why does Dahrkhkhkhk's secretary have details.of his super secret meeting with a Russian in the park on her IBM personal computer

howe_sam posted:

Of course Sara can sneak a knife into the White House.
Also this

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

That was a pretty good ep. I liked the abrupt lead-in for the crossover too. GUYS WE HAVE TO GO SAVE OUR FRIENDS.

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

muscles like this! posted:

For some reason nobody ever actually thinks to combine superpowers in comic books/tv shows.

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Why would you be watching this show if you weren't already watching the others? It's seriously the worst of the 4.

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

He shot Barry with it a couple of times. Also he ruined Cisco's brothers hands with it, right?

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

I liked the finale well enough but I had sort of hoped for a bit more closure with Mick. From his last scene with past-Snart he does seem to accept that he's a hero at this point, but I still don't think the team really trust him. Kind of sad to lose Rip, even though he has become somewhat superfluous to the team at this point. I do like Arthur Darvill, and I mostly liked Rip's character. I think he was able to have a lot more fun with it this season rather than in Season 1, where he was sort of driven by the plot. I thought that Nate and Amaya would leave and start a life in the 1940s or something (I was wondering if somehow future-Nate, who couldn't Steel up, would survive and go back with her). I'm kinda glad they're sticking around though, I do like the Ray-Nate bromance.

I'm really looking forward to Season 3 now though, which is a complete reverse from how I felt a year ago where I was glad the Season was over and wasn't really bothered if it was coming back or not.

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

I keep thinking his name is Rory and get confused when people refer to (Mick) Rory in Legends. :v:

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Al Borland Corp. posted:

My wife said that Wentworth delivers all his lines as if he's Eartha Kitt Catwoman and now I can't get that out of my head
It's strange because if you watch Flash Season 1 again, he starts off delivering lines fairly normally, but as the season progresses he gradually starts hamming it up a little bit. :allears:

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

I'd love another Legion-style season featuring Adrian Chase, just being completely perplexed about how the Legends have managed to not blow themselves up yet.

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Al Borland Corp. posted:

Rip should find a new group of time masters and pursue the Legends trying to correct their aberrations. The whole season they are on the run from an unknown pursue and it's just another group of better superheroes Time Idiots.

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Inkspot posted:

I'd... like to call OP for Season 3. Anything in particular anyone wants to see?
Superheroes, Maybe?

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

bobkatt013 posted:

Where is John Hannah?
Too soon :smith:

http://i.imgur.com/toWNkKe.gifv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

howe_sam posted:

I still get confused that Arthur Darvill isn't the one named Rory.
:same:

I read that post and was about to reply "No do Mick's intro, not Rory's!"

• Locked thread