Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HERAK
Dec 1, 2004

TheCenturion posted:

Rip had a throwaway line about having altered the guns when they all woke up on the roof.

That was so they wouldn't immediately shoot him for stunning and abducting them, Prof Stein was just following his example.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HERAK
Dec 1, 2004

muscles like this! posted:

Barry went back to when his mother died (again) but this time actually changed the timeline, this created a duplicate Eobard who Barry locked up in the "Flashpoint" universe. However Barry eventually had to undo it and he did so by letting Eobard go. Which is why things are slightly different on the various shows, also somehow doing this has let the duplicate Eobard run around free with his old face and no memories of the time he spent as Harrison Wells.

This is 3rd version of Harrison Wells that is running around (from earth 18 maybe), they basicaly broadcast a casting call to all the Earths and picked this one. He can walk around without anyone recognising him because he conveniently has a holographic face and voice changer thing from his own Earth. I'd put money on there being a different Wells for Season 4.

HERAK
Dec 1, 2004

lotus circle posted:

Doesn't seem so. They made a whole effort of giving Stein a daughter just because he danced with his younger wife and told his younger self to not be a dunce, so if they wanted to do something with it I think they would have already done it. Just one of those plot points that have been dropped.

I don't think he would have know about it yet. He hasn't visited his family since then has he? Or it did work then flashpoint hosed it.

• Locked thread