Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I can't possibly imagine how they're gonna write these guys defeating Savage at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

enraged_camel posted:

I haven't watched any of the episodes. How's this season so far?

One of the best comedy shows I've watched recently.

And Sara is amazing.

Martha Stewart Undying posted:

I'm loving that "Legends of Tomorrow" has become "Time Travelling Fuckups". :allears:

This is the most appropriate self-aware moment of this show. If you asked yourself "What would these guys do without a leader as bad as he was?" the only answer would be "Well they would be incredible fuckups."

Runner-up would be "What would these guys do if they fought against a team of super-heroes? They would get their asses kicked in no time."

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Friendly reminder that Captain Sarah Lance started out as the Green Arrow's dead lover who then became Black Canary.

I love this stupid show so much.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Because nothing in this show makes the faintest sense.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Piell posted:

"We're not killers" says Sarah, shortly before killing like 10 soldiers

This is pretty much every Arrow episode ever too. One of the latest episodes had Oliver preaching not to kill minutes after he shot down a manned helicopter with an explosive arrow in the middle of a gang fight bloodbath.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

nooneofconsequence posted:

Nothing was worse than the Hawk people.

I had erased them from my memory. They were as bad as bad can get.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Wouldn't it be a bad idea for him to use his powers without a means to escape since his powers apparently attract the langoliers?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TFRazorsaw posted:

I wish I knew how to read people better.

Let me help you then - whenever people want to make that title it's because the joke is that she's always doing some time shenanigans involving seducing some woman. The fact she's bi probably only adds to that since we could be seeing her seducing guys, but we're not. And that's always the punchline of her loving up in time instead of trying to blend in like the Legends should. The gag is that she's like the Time-travelling version of Pine's Kirk, but instead of green aliens she is a ship captain womanizing some random historical figure. Usually in times where that homosexual aspect would be considered anything ranging from "politically incorrect" to "let's burn the witch" as we've seen, and sometimes she passes on a serious message like when she tells one of her partners she should accept herself and not be ashamed of her desires. Ultimately we see how different time periods treat homosexuality (really lovely and repressively), so that's kinda the point. She's a Regular Bi, but she is the Time Lesbian.

Elentor fucked around with this message at 12:13 on Jul 26, 2017

• Locked thread