Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Face wig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

So I guess unless Lyla is pregnant this means there's no way that Dig is in the grave.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

lotus circle posted:

This is technically an alternate reality, so I wouldn't really put any stock in what happened in LoT as far as Arrow is concerned.

The timeline split after they left which was during this season.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

TIME PIRATES!

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

TIME PIRATES!

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Sooo many Star Wars references.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

They were hoping to erase that timeline though, so that might be crueler?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Rip mentioned that you really shouldn't mess with your personal timeline.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Oh my god, these accents.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Man, Caity's hair is really getting out of control.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Sara of course finds the one lesbian in town.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Well, that's one way to break in.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

This is going to go real bad real fast.

Edit: I wonder how many people in the town are part of Savage's little cult.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Poor girl laying there is probably confused as hell.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

So I'm assuming the meteorite came from Thanagar.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

So who wants to bet that Chronos guy is actually one of the crew from a different point in time?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Thanks commercial for spoiling how long they're trapped in the past.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

X-O posted:

Brandon Routh let slip in some DC promotional video that one of the crew isn't who we think they are. Whatever that means.

He might have meant the whole Chronos thing because the commercial for the next episode definitely made it look like there's some kind of reveal coming there.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

twistedmentat posted:

So was Chronos always modulated Rory voice?

Pretty sure Chronos never talked before last week's episode.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Its also hard to make them not look stupid.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I laughed a lot at Sara slightly crouching down when the Nazi said that the guy Stein was imitating was over 6 feet tall.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I'm wondering if pushing the Hourman flashback to this episode was just a cheap money saving measure. Since they killed him off it means they only have to pay him for the one episode.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

This episode really kind of bit off more than the budget could chew.

"We're right by Kyoto, but we aren't going to show it."

"Also, here is the Shogun's army of 20 guys."

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I like how Brandon Routh is 7 feet tall and somehow that same suit fit a Japanese guy.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I'm kind of disappointed that they're just going back to him only using the heat gun and kind of ignoring the Kronos stuff.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Kind of weird that they spent that time before the season talking up the whole "Legion of Doom" thing and they still haven't really shown up yet. Like Merlyn hasn't been on anything yet.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Well, apparently the CW is happy with how the show has been doing as they've ordered 4 more episodes this season. Despite starting in the fall this year the plan was still to only do a half season but this bumps the episode count to 17.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I believe part of it is that CW only has 10 hours a week of original programming and everything they do is an hour long, so they don't exactly have a lot of extra space on their schedule.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Is there a behind the scenes reason Rip hasn't been in this season?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Inkspot posted:

It's a time travel show. Bring Ronnie back.

He's made the jump to movies, he ain't coming back.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Well, they seem to be about to give Ray his Atom suit back considering last week's episode they gave him more White Dwarf metal.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

For some reason nobody ever actually thinks to combine superpowers in comic books/tv shows.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

So apparently in an interview recently Marc Guggenheim said he is thinking about doing a Heatwave spinoff.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

bobkatt013 posted:

So she would be presidents on two earths?

They are supposed to be mostly similar, just with some different people.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Presumably Barry loving around with time and alternate realities broke that part and now Thawne is free to do whatever he wants. Or alternatively, this Thawne that we're seeing is actually from a period after he met Barry in the future and before he went back to kill Barry's mom.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Renewed for another season before they even tried out the new timeslot.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Barry went back to when his mother died (again) but this time actually changed the timeline, this created a duplicate Eobard who Barry locked up in the "Flashpoint" universe. However Barry eventually had to undo it and he did so by letting Eobard go. Which is why things are slightly different on the various shows, also somehow doing this has let the duplicate Eobard run around free with his old face and no memories of the time he spent as Harrison Wells.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

adhuin posted:

Turns out that League of Assassins training covers only traditional melee weapons and archery. :v:

Although that does remind me of that bit from a couple of seasons ago on Arrow where they were in a firefight and Oliver just picks up a gun and smokes a bunch of bad guys. Everyone is surprised and he's all "I never said I didn't know how to use a gun."

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Now that's what I'm Tolkein about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

nine-gear crow posted:

"How often is Amy Pemberton willing to fly in from London?" :v:

Some actors are willing to put up with that poo poo. Courtney Vance flew from LA to NYC every week when he was on L&O: CI.

• Locked thread