Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
Show was great and I'm pretty excited to see where it goes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
That episode was great. I loved it. This show is stupid and fun and I can't ask for much more than that in a TV show.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Bad Moon posted:

Look at al these scrubs disregarding military protocol, wearing hats in door without a side arm :colbert:

That triggered me so loving hard

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Heatwave taking the bosses jacket and becoming the new boss was great. I love Heatwave and Capt Cold.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I totally missed that Flash and Arrow are on 3 week hiatus. Is Legends also on hiatus?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I can't believe Scofield and Burrows are broken up for good :( I really hope that the last few minutes were just a fake out. Heatwave and Capt. Cold were seriously my favorite part of LoT and The Flash.

• Locked thread