Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trundel
Mar 13, 2005

:10bux: + :awesomelon: = :roboluv:
- a sound investment!

BrianWilly posted:

What does Savage even do with magic? Damien Darhkhkh's done more magic than him. In the Flarrow crossover Savage had the staff of magical blue Horus explosions and that was the only impressive thing he's ever done. Barry should've hosed him up the very first time they met but he didn't because Barry's perennially brain-damaged. I'm sure we'll see Savage do...something...to prevent practically any member of this team from clowning him, but so far I can't imagine what it would be.

Eh, in the Arrow/Flash crossover they made him a better straight-up fighter than just about all of team Arrow + team Flash, at least. 4000 years of experience throwing knives into peoples hearts counts for something. Probably something about magic steroids.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trundel
Mar 13, 2005

- a sound investment!
I loved how messed up everyone is turning out as. No one can get along, no one knows how to work with each other, Ray being a keener on tech getting Snart and Rory almost caught was excellent, I loved that Snart and Rory stuck to their plan of 'go back in time and try to steal poo poo', and Hawkbro admitted to acting like a creepy weirdo before dying.
:perfect:
Minus that the cold gun doesn't seem to freeze and the flamethrower doesn't seem to set things on fire. Here's hoping that gets fixed.

Trundel
Mar 13, 2005

- a sound investment!

Soothing Vapors posted:

so what you're telling me is that I will never get to see Wentworth Miller chewing scenery in ancient Egypt?

this show is BULLSHIT :mad:

Nah see what they'll do find out that he has something in a modern timeline that makes him unstoppable, and instead of dumbly headsmashing their way into it they travel back in time to prevent him from getting the thing in the first place. At least I hope so.

I also so badly want there to be a western episode so that Jonah Hex can show up and be snark-bros with Snart :allears:.

• Locked thread