Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Oh god why does it burn?!
Punched the head clean off that poor robbit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

FactsAreUseless posted:

No, but he shows up in the Flash-centric best episode of Season 2.

Got me again, Flash!

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

enraged_camel posted:

It seemed bizarrely out of character for Snart to walk among the refuges with Miss Savage and explain to her how much they're suffering. He seems like he'd be the last person to care.

He was very explicitly doing it to convince Savage's daughter of the truth. He likely doesn't give a single poo poo whatsoever himself but figures it'd work to show the misery her father is inflicting, since she refuses to believe anything but hard proof but already was having doubts.

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Rory is so sick of Rip's poo poo at this point.

And Ray continues to gently caress up.

Edit: And Snart continues to own.

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Thank gently caress he's dead again.

Edit: Or not? poo poo.

Edit 2: "You're here to answer for your crimes?" "No, I'm here to JUSTIFY them." is almost enough to make Rip own.

Zebulon fucked around with this message at 01:55 on May 6, 2016

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Windows 98 posted:

I rewatched the last few episodes with my girlfriend today so she could catch up. Ummmmm am I crazy or are their younger selves STILL on the Waverider?

They got dumped off at the Time Orphanage with lil' Rip "The Shanker" Hunter.

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Oh hey he did the molecular alteration thing.

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Aaaahahaha. Getting to kill him 3 times over.

And that tiny little POOF boom. Oh Ray. You made a god drat shrink ray. :allears:

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Rory complaining he doesn't get to kill him twice. This really is the best.

And ten bucks this is where they pull off transmutation again.

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Aaaaw. Rory has feelings.

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Four Score posted:

how dare you forget Tom Cavanagh, whom the only other role I can associate with is JD's brother on Scrubs

It was so god damned weird going from watching Flash to rewatching Scrubs on Netflix and seeing him there.

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Let the temporal seduction begin!

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Diving off the second floor into a merger was kind of a neat trick.

Aaaahahaha. Giving Sara poo poo for her Time Lesbian shenanigans.

Edit: I hope Rip has an entire lost and found box just full of poo poo that Rory's stolen from various points in time.

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

And already everything goes sideways.

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Rip getting a little moment to James Bond it up was fun.

As is Albert Einstein, oval office Destroyer.

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Party Plane Jones posted:

The difference in budget between this and Marvel's series is rather unfortunate.

It really is. But they seem to be getting better at using what they have to optimal effect.

edit: So, you think they're going to use that last ditch measure that has never been brought up before?

Zebulon fucked around with this message at 01:42 on Oct 14, 2016

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

FELD1 posted:

I think they make the budget work admirably. It also fits the B-movie tone they go for in this show.

Not going to lie, I loved the goofy Giant Palmer vs. Atomic Skull Robot Thing fight last season. They clearly knew they couldn't do it super-realistically so they decided to just go all goofy b-movie kaiju fight with it.

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Oh good, we got season 5 Dick Oliver.

Mick getting to be the big drat hero AND a dick is also amazing.

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Aaaahhahaha. "Who's this?" "The new guy. Hey, new guy! DUCK!"

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Guess that explains why they had Stein doing the voice over in the opener.

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Time to beat the poo poo out of more nazis.

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

This show continues to be wonderful.

And gently caress yes, bar brawl against nazis.

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Punching a nazi rather than doing the salute to fake them out is always the right answer. You did good for once, Ray.

Edit: Oh god, them voting on whether or not they even get to come along on the mission.

Zebulon fucked around with this message at 01:29 on Oct 21, 2016

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Poor Ray.

"So your superpower is wearing a suit?"

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Carlosologist posted:

I can easily see Sara being nominated the leader of this ragtag bunch by the end of this episode

Huh looks like it's leaning that way.

Edit: Mmmyep. Sara Lance, Time Lesbian AND Time Mistress.

Zebulon fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Oct 21, 2016

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

This is just as wonderfully absurd as could ever be hoped for. Especially Stein being deathly afraid of zombies.

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Aaahahahahaha. "You think I'm dumb enough to arm my own slaves?! *Gets eaten by a zombie immediately after*"

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

nooneofconsequence posted:

new Captain Cold :woop:

It's kind of cute that he held onto the cold gun for sentimental reasons.

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Pretty sure Martin told his wife about going away in the first place.

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Rory and Sara confirming the hotness of the new president was great, as was that shot of Ollie skipping an arrow off the asphalt to shoot under the car and nail the guy on the other side right through the ankle.

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Spacebump posted:

Lol at Diggle in the final battle.

Bless his heart, he tried. Apparently he just decided going back and grabbing something bigger than a handgun probably loaded with non-lethal rounds wasn't worth it though. You know, to fight aliens with.

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Oh my god, my sides. They just needed George Lucas to really believe and suddenly their powers and intelligence were back.

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

nine-gear crow posted:

I just assumed we weren't really supposed to care about the how and why of it because Matt Letscher is awesome and the Arrowverse is a better place with him in it as Thawne :shrug:

This is pretty much the right answer. Flash time travel is an insane clusterfuck of loopholes and nonsense, but this is Legends of Tomorrow so just buckle up, enjoy the ride, and try not to think too hard about it.

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Yesss. Darhk getting his chance to do the intro. I hope this means we get Thawne doing one soon.

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Aaahahaha. making GBS threads on down-on-his-luck Malcolm Merlyn after just strolling right the gently caress into his home.

And him just doooowning the rest of his drink.

This episode is already amazing and I don't see it getting any less amazing.

Edit: Yep, still getting more amazing. Thawne just straight up calling the Legends idiots and calling that an advantage over them. Aahahahaha.

Zebulon fucked around with this message at 03:04 on Feb 1, 2017

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Darhk and Malcolm sniping at each other already. :allears:

"This is what I get for relying on a washout and a dead man." Oh my god they are all catty as hell and it is fantastic.

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Tree Dude posted:

I just left this show on after flash. First episode I've seen since the "kill not-Hitler as a child" episode in s1. This seems dummbbbbbbbbbbbb... but in a good way??

That's Legends. It's dumb but in a really, really fun way.

And oh my god the cattiness continues. I love this drat show so much.

edit: I'm not sure I'll be able to handle this episode if this level of cattiness continues. Just Thawne, Darhk, and Merlyn endlessly sniping at each other. :h:

Zebulon fucked around with this message at 03:16 on Feb 1, 2017

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Oh my god both sides trying to figure out Thawne's plan at the same time and cutting back and forth between them.

And now they're fighting over what to make Rip do.

This loving show.

And Rory is still Rory. :allears: "I like beer. It gets me drunk." Then he just breaks the ice by flat out telling her that she shouldn't exist.

Zebulon fucked around with this message at 03:29 on Feb 1, 2017

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Oh god the cattiness is back. "See, this is where he reminds me that he was Ra's Al Ghul..."

And then they fight it out and realize they need to team up. This. loving. Show.

Zebulon fucked around with this message at 03:35 on Feb 1, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

"Is that whiskey?" "No, of course it's not whiskey! It's brandy, I'm not a drat sailor!"

This episode is pretty much the best episode you could to show to someone not involved in this show if you wanted to convince them of how fun it can be.

• Locked thread