Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Oh god why does it burn?!

Wheat Loaf posted:

I could absolutely imagine some scenario where Snart realises he can't actually explain how he and Mick managed to beat the others somewhere and for Mick to produce a flip-chart with a diagram and say, "By all accounts, it's doesn't make sense."

"Who writes this crap?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

irlZaphod posted:

I'd love another Legion-style season featuring Adrian Chase, just being completely perplexed about how the Legends have managed to not blow themselves up yet.

I think Chase would legit end up killing half the team. Not the whole team, but only because he'd get too drat bored before that point.

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

howe_sam posted:

Isn't that why he spends so much time drunk? He's trying to forget the time he spent as Chronos.

Mick's actor, if not also Mick the character, has said that part of why he's spent most of season 2 drunk off his rear end or actively working on getting there is because it suppresses his memories of being Chronos, yes. Season 2 also suggested it's part of him putting up the drunk, idiotic oaf persona so the others don't bug him or try to get close/be friends.

• Locked thread