Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

TinfoilMan ATOM has a serious case of :jeb: going on. Looks like The Onion did the poster.

R-Type fucked around with this message at 04:29 on Sep 23, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Who's pole got greased to let Jack Black on this flaming shitheap?

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

shades of eternity posted:

if memory serves me correctly, malcolm merlyn and captain cold will joining them shortly so expect more ham then a pig farm. :D

Thank god, they can barely fight WW2 technology and a bunch of beta mooks.

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Medullah posted:

I love that they had to destroy the ATOM suit for plot reasons, which will conveniently reduce the budget AND make it easier to explain why Ray doesn't just Iron Man his way through whatever issue they run into in the future.

The Aluminum Man suit was about as effective as the prop it's made out of to be fair.

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
In the CW universe, the human race is doomed as there aren't enough heretosexual people, or viable couples that can stay together longer than a few days.

In other news, I think Victor Garber creams his pants every time he gets to act out merging with a strapping young lad

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Josh Barrowman ate that goddamn pussy like a loving boss, probabally tapped the poo poo out of it, and still went home afterward and relocated his partners prostate to the back of his throat, because he is Barrowman

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Holy poo poo, they had a Yamaha Vmax in tonight's episode!

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I don't think the writers are putting 1/1000 of that much effort into timeline continuity and causality. Seriously, if time travel were possible, bumping into 1 person in the past and delaying them for a second, doing nothing else could set into motion a cascade shitstorm could lead you finding a nuclear winter world when you get back to your present. Besides, Sarah doing her thing with some chick back in the past would probably lead to a super-epidemic thanks to our evolved bacteria and viruses. It's just a low brow superhero show and they roll with it.

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

DoctorWhat posted:

Are you guys thick?

Stein has a DAUGHTER in the new timeline because he persuades his younger self to spend more time with Clarissa.

Victor Garber is probably getting ready ready to jump ship. Seems like a good opportunity to swap him out for the showrunners.

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Licarn posted:

Why are most of Vixen's animal powers the same. She gets Rhino power but then punches people the same as if she had got Gorilla power, instead of charging into them. I think the only one that is ever different is Bird power, which lets her see in the dark.

It starts to become a bit racist if she chooses gorilla power every time tho.

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

howe_sam posted:

Oh my god, this EW story on episode 209. Rip prevents George Lucas from ever happening, Ray and Nate got stupid as a result. It's like they took that thread mad libs joke seriously.

This stupid show man. :allears:

Maybe it will also cause a young Mark Guggenheim's career to turn without the inspiration of Star Wars toward writing tabloid fiction and the entire series goes off air at the very end of the episode. :haw:

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

The Lord Bude posted:

Do we actually have any proof that the black flash is Jay?

Do you ever see him with a female speedster?

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

nooneofconsequence posted:

Ray should have climbed in Sara and pulled the bullet out.

She no longer permits men to enter her holes, be they bullet created or otherwise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I like LoT because it stopped taking itself so seriously and reveled in the CW suck. It's refreshing and was my favorite show of the lineup last year.

• Locked thread