Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
runaway dog
Dec 11, 2005

I rarely go into the field, motherfucker.
What happened to Roy I thought he was gonna be in this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

runaway dog
Dec 11, 2005

hangedman1984 posted:

Are you sure you didn't get Roy mixed up with Ray? Very similar names.

No, Ray is on the show. He just left similarly with the whole "I gotta do some stuff In another city, peace out bros" thing so I assumed.

runaway dog
Dec 11, 2005

That was by far the best episode of the entire aggressively mediocre run this show has had, coincidentally it didn't have Savage, also coincidentally it was an arrow episode more or less. I don't want this show to get cancelled but if it does I hope everyone goes back to their respective shows.

runaway dog
Dec 11, 2005

I always assumed the Time Masters were evil all along and they're just like, the spiritual successors of the future time Yakuza guys from Looper. I mean poo poo they were trying to kill them as babies. Fully expecting tv violence versions of them getting their past limbs chopped off.

runaway dog
Dec 11, 2005

All you guys complaining about Cisco's motives for liking Barry again being thin, yesterday complaining about Cisco being an emo bitch, just be glad that particular plot thread was wrapped up in like 3 episodes instead of taking and entire season Felicity style.

runaway dog
Dec 11, 2005

I was really hoping they would go into how Thawn had Gideon when Cisco got on the Wave runner and they were like Gideon do this.

runaway dog
Dec 11, 2005

bentacos posted:

I would think at this point WB probably owns at least half the city.

The other half being the sci-fi channel. think you own your house? you thought wrong.

runaway dog
Dec 11, 2005

Evil Mick!? I guess that's just regular Mick but still.

runaway dog
Dec 11, 2005

When they called him captain at first I was like nooo, then a moment later he's like capt- mister hunter. hopefully he's not captain.

runaway dog
Dec 11, 2005

Funny how this went from my least favorite arrowverse show to my favorite, and flash went from favorite to least favorite.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

runaway dog
Dec 11, 2005

I love that Sara said that Sandlot quote right as I was thinking it, best show.

• Locked thread