Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i actually pledged $25 to this, you may mock me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
by the way, the person heading this game up is Smedley formerly over SOE

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I mostly gave my $25 because Smedley was involved in PS1 & PS2, which own

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
yeah

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Smedley i know you post on SA you lurker you, you said in the AMA you'd post more

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Eonwe posted:

Smedley i know you post on SA you lurker you, you said in the AMA you'd post more

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

hahaha

game sounds neat but I'll take a wait and see approach

this sounds incredibly sane and fair

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
how can a game have 3 parents tho

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Pavlov posted:

You'd have to pay at least $50 for me to effort a proper mocking. 25 only gets you silent pity.

thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Anatharon posted:

The thing that confuses me the most about this is why they have like 4 of the same pledge goal, at the same price, with the same rewards.

they keep adding stuff to the pledge goals, but if someone has pledged on it, the pledge cannot be edited, so to add to it they have to make a new goal

• Locked thread