Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

The most virtuous child in the entire world.
The video looks like it was encoded at a really low bitrate. There's a bunch of artifacting everywhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.
I'm trying out a lot of things with this LP. I've never done a VLP before, so this is kind of a testing and learning experience for me.

1500 is my usual bitrate and that's what I should stick with.

Explosionface
May 30, 2011

We can dance if we want to,
we can leave Marle behind.
'Cause your fiends don't dance,
and if they don't dance,
they'll get a Robo Fist of mine.

I haven't watched the whole video what with the whole work thing, but it did look pretty bad. I had to double check that it was at 720p because I thought it was giving me something much lower.

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Yeah, I'm going to re-encode the video and re-upload it. I didn't realize how bad it looked in spots.

:sweatdrop:

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Guys, I'm sorry, but I'm going to abandon this LP. I'm just not having fun doing a VLP of Yoshi's Island; I love the game, but I'm not loving the process of recording and bringing it to you guys. It's just not any fun to me.

Explosionface
May 30, 2011

We can dance if we want to,
we can leave Marle behind.
'Cause your fiends don't dance,
and if they don't dance,
they'll get a Robo Fist of mine.

Sad news, but as always, if you're not enjoying it, don't do it.

SMaster777
Dec 17, 2013

I wish this was my Smash main.

Leavemywife posted:

Guys, I'm sorry, but I'm going to abandon this LP. I'm just not having fun doing a VLP of Yoshi's Island; I love the game, but I'm not loving the process of recording and bringing it to you guys. It's just not any fun to me.

SSLPs of RPGs tend to be more your forte anyway, IMO.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IBlameRoadSuess
Feb 20, 2012

Fucking technology...

At least I HAVE THIS!
Aw well I enjoyed it while it lasted, but really, it's only worth it if the LPer enjoys it.

Also, I missed it, but congrats on getting married Leave!

• Locked thread