Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger

Dooky Dingo posted:

Also, is anyone else slightly horrified by the concept that the things that Yoshi puts into the eggs are STILL ALIVE? Just... trapped in there. Forever.

Yoshi is hard-loving-core, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger
My favorite part of that level is how the fuzzy effect actually messes with the level geometry.

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger
I knew there had to be something I liked about Japan. :allears:

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger
So why is it that the boos don't mind it when baby Mario looks at them?

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger

Explosionface posted:

Since you mentioned Keesh, one thing I know for a fact is that he's better at stealing cars than someone who shall remain nameless. Why yes, I still had that video saved. :v:

Sadly, I don't have footage, but you should play Saints Row 3 with him sometime and watch him try to fly a helicopter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger
Well, during recording you could load up the right video. :v:

• Locked thread