Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
I was just old enough when this came out that the cute graphics motif completely turned me off and I had no enthusiasm for it. I only sat down and played it a couple years back, and my final thoughts for the game were that it was very much a tech demo, as it seems to try to spend time doing every possible trick the snes is capable of, but doesn't really focus enough on any one to give it real weight. It's a very fluff game that can be beaten with just a little bit of determination, with very few of the challenges actively hard, and with the game giving you ample opportunity for eggs, stars, and lives in any given level. It kinda is the earliest I can think of where the game developers wanted you to beat the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

Yeah, the Fuzzys are where emulators go to die. I've yet to see a single one that doesn't crap the bed on that level. You can play through it, but it sure doesn't work the way it's supposed to.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

Cheez posted:

Huh? The three major emulators that exist handle it just fine. ZSNES is the only one that requires a change in the settings to fix it. And it was working in the video, too.

Well to be fair, I haven't played the game in several years, so...

• Locked thread