Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MeatyMuffin
Feb 16, 2016
This game really takes me back. It's one of those titles that I picked up from the local video store on release and didn't bring it back until I was finished with it. Took a couple months what with everything else going on in my life, but it made every day better. (And probably worse for all the people that I denied the game to by keeping it for that long. Now I feel like an rear end...) But yeah, it still looks and sounds incredible by today's standards and is legitimately fun to play. That's more than just the nostalgia talking.

But all of that aside the LP is going great so far, dude. Looking forward to what you've got in store for the rest of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread