Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
richardfun
Aug 10, 2008

Twenty years? It's no wonder I'm so hungry. Do you have anything to eat?
Jesus Christ, now that is how you do a finale!

When does the show come back?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

richardfun
Aug 10, 2008

Med School posted:

This show made me realize how much harder it is for men to be sexy as gently caress. Anyone would probably say Vane is a 10 as far as dudes are concerned, and Jessica Kennedy is a 10 as far as girls are concerned, but you never read
Any articles about the girls of the show having to run 13 miles and do 200 pull-ups a day to look the way they look...

I'm sorry, but are you really trying to imply that there are unfair body standards in show business, and that men are held to a higher one than women?

This in a day and age where the 'dad body' is unironically described as a good thing?

Excuse me while I laugh uncontrollably.

richardfun
Aug 10, 2008

CrazyLoon posted:

Darnit...I suppose therein lies the risk of actually going the distance and not relying on CGI. I'm glad no one was hurt, at least from what I could read, but yea...this'll deffo throw a wrench in their budget/schedule. :(

I agree it probably messes with the production schedule, but I have to think they have insurance for these kinds of accidents.

• Locked thread