Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this

Rocksicles posted:

I was half expecting Vane to be adopted by Inigo Montoya's snazzy waistcoat.

Those old timey Spanish sure know how to throw a leather garment together.

I'm glad I'm not the only one to name that Spaniard Inigo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this
Rogers is gonna wake up on a ship heading back to Britain wondering what the gently caress Eleanor did- he'll lose Nassau and not even know why or how.

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this
Well, that sucks. At least they're choosing to do it and they always had an end point they were working towards. That and the writers have done good on this show so far (as well as the actors, and set design, costume design, sound, directors, gently caress they did everything pretty good on this show) so I trust them to go out on a strong note.

I wonder if they're going to include Treasure Island in the last episode(s) of if they hope to make a movie.

• Locked thread