Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Boogaleeboo posted:

Black Sails kind of chickenshit, never had any of it's leads slowly torture babies to death. The 100 goes hard.

To be fair Ghengis Clarke hasn't smashed anyones face in with a cannonball. Yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

:captainpop:

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

How many interns did you drown to get the sounds just right?

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Uh can someone elaborate on what that is because it looks fuckin awesome

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

CrazyLoon posted:

Hells yeah, when at the end of this week's episode, after Flint convinced the Queen into a partnership with him and his crew, they concluded it by returning The Motherfucking Coat of Legend to him as his crew got released.

Like a bawse.

Is there some combination of :stare: and :boom: we could get or maybe just someone with emote talent come up with a :blackcoat: emote for me to buy?

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

anatomi posted:

Binged the first two seasons and some of the latest episodes. Gotta say I love John Silver's story. Really well-written character. Good poo poo. And I think Blackbeard's tri-pistol coat is cooler than Flint's.

How does it feel to be marked for death by THE COAT?

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Deakul posted:

That still doesn't make much sense. :v:

How much time has actually passed since the show started? I feel like it's only been a year or two from what I've gleaned through the discussions characters have had.

At least long enough for Eleanore to sail from Nassau to England, be holed up there, then sail back.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

:black101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

On the one hand, thanks, on the other I kinda wanna smash your face with a cannonball for sending me to a tumblr site like that

• Locked thread