Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spronk
Feb 5, 2011

Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.

Iseeyouseemeseeyou posted:

That show got a second season? I quit it after the first episode

you should get back into it, season 1 was ok but season 2 really stepped it up, its a pretty awesome Fallout 4 type post apocalyptic series that pulls no punches. I'd put it just a notch below Black Sails. Season 3 just started last week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spronk
Feb 5, 2011

Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.
It was the Jolly Roger flag that Hornigold found and not THE COAT, right? Couldn't tell from the shot.

Reading Treasure Island right now, first time ever read it - everyone I mention that to says they read it in high school, what kind of lazy rear end high school did I attend :( Loving all the references to Black Sails characters in it, got ahold of a couple of non fiction pirate history books to go through next like The Republic of Pirates and Under the Black Flag.

• Locked thread