Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i would've liked this season more if a considerable part of it wasn't following eleanor's journey in riding another dick for protection

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Immortan posted:

...and whats wrong with this?

Have you seen the wife of Jack's former quartermaster?

If you need a boob quota that one's got it covered.

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Jack Rackham, not only the character but the actor himself, contribute some much to this serie it's unbelievable. He is by far my favorite character, he had a tremendous development during this season.

Today the crumbs, tomorow the loaf.

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Aphrodite posted:

No, Charles Vane was the slow boyfriend on Shameless who liked gigantic dildos and autofellatio.

in my mind that was Vane's life before he took to the seas.

• Locked thread