Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine
Wait so the Spanish know about the British with Eleanor having stole some part of the Urca gold due to spies?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine
This episode owned. The the dying Spanish Soldier with Vane, Flint talking to the black queen, Flint and Silver rekindling their friendship, that woman telling Eleanor and the British dude about the Spanish discovering their shenanigans, etc.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine
Blackbeard is dying?

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Med School posted:

Can't wait to see Silver hook up with the princess, and teach her everything he knows about manipulating people. Next season she can be a captain and go around loving everyone up.

Is this a joke?

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine
Eleanor has such a sweet rear end.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Mouse Dresser posted:

Woodes has such a sweet rear end.

I didn't mean to trigger you.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine
Holy gently caress, what an episode. Charles Vane was a boss. Loved the scene with him in the beginning with Eleanor. Also liked Flint's dialogue with Silver about that one dude.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Meowbot posted:

I made it a few episodes into this show and then completely fell off (like episode 9 or something) but keep hearing rumblings of it. How much better has the show got since season 1? I remember the art titties guy or whatever and that was good and the characters were enjoyable but then it got kind of stale ... has the show picked up steam and is really super good now? I don't hear about it from anyone but I see the news articles about the show and it seems that critics like the season so farf?

Second half of season two is when this show becomes tits.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Kesper North posted:

Hopefully it does not become fruit.

That was in the first half.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine
So next season it's going to be Flint vs. Silver.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Mans posted:

i would've liked this season more if a considerable part of it wasn't following eleanor's journey in riding another dick for protection

It'll be forgiven if the next season opens with Rodger's bossdoggin' Eleanor from behind.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Solice Kirsk posted:

They're basically just there to fill the "boobs" quota.

...and whats wrong with this?

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine
Flint & Teach vs. Silver and co. next season. Or is it everyone against Spain?

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine
Jessica Parker Kennedy's tits are infinitely easier on the eyes than Hannah New's.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine
The ratings for this show don't match how great it is.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine
Oh cool we're talking about sexism in the pirate thread

Goons

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine
Is there another good show out there like this one and Vikings atm?

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine
Pretty sure it's filmed in South Africa. Watch this on BluRay if you can.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Robutt posted:

Ah, that would explain all the thinly-veiled South African accents.

And Palm Trees & beaches that make you horny.

• Locked thread