Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib

Solice Kirsk posted:

I'd also like to point out that The Coat has been in 100% of the episodes so far this season. I wonder if Toby Stephens was thinking of a different coat and the one true coat will be in the season as planned. I can only hope.

what did he say about the coat?!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib

Jst0rm posted:

I do basically all of the added sounds along with my supervisor. I do most of the design and cut all of the guns and gore and swords and background insect buzzes. Anvil hits. Horses. Wave crashes and all of that. Yes that storm episode took me about 4 weeks. As for the boring spots. I need a break too ;)

But alas this will be my last season. Need to move forward with my career :) it was a hard choice and I will be in here talking about the episodes with all of you for season 4 ;)

Dude all the sounds in the show rule. The guns especially always sound loving awesome.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib
b-b-but ... history?????

• Locked thread